France 24’s tour of Europe continues with Italy. From Rome’s historic center, Melissa Bell and her guests discuss multiculturalism, immigration and national identity. For many years Italy was a country of emigration, but immigration has become an important issue in the last few years.
- Emma BONINO, Vice President of the Senate, Radical Party
- Mario MARAZZITII, Spokesperson, Comunità di Sant’Edigio
- Aly BABA FAYE, Sociologist, expert in immigration policies
- Leoluca ORLANDO, Senator, former mayor of Palermo, Italy of Values Party
- Lucio MALAN, Senator, People of Freedom Party
Video della discussione – Parte I
Video della discussione – Parte II